10th International Footwear Design Competition 2018
Confederation of International Footwear Conference (CIFA) organized the International Footwear Design Competition 2018 has come to its 10th Editions. Being sponsors of this competition, Xinhaopan Group and Top Repute Co. Ltd. continue to provide a fair platform for worldwide young designers to explore their creativity on the footwear design and share the rationale of design during the competition.
Totally 191 entries were submitted by the candidates from 11 Countries and Regions: China (Beijing and Guangdong), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam. The winning entries were awarded during the Opening Dinner Banquet and showcased at the ‘Design Walk’ Zone during the exhibition.
The juror committee was formed by 11 professional and famous international designers, trend experts, footwear consultants, lecturers and representative of worldwide footwear associations.
The list of Juror Committee:
- Hobiter Cao (Guangzhou – China)
- Chen Xiao Ming, Frankie (Guangzhou – China)
- Walter Ma (Hong Kong)
- Mukhtarul Amin (India)
- Lany Sulaiman (Indonesia)
- Claudia Schulz (Germany)
- Nguyen Thi Thuc Oanh (Vietnam)
- Vivien Hsieh (Taiwan)
- Pairoj Kiattikomol (Thailand)
- Bill Keith (Malaysia)
- Park Kwang Cheol (Korea)
A non-profit, non-commercial platform is sponsored by numerous renowned shoes manufacturers, federation and international footwear association to showcase the stylish footwear, leather products and accessories. DESIGN WALK aimed to share the new creativity and inspiration of the footwear and accessories in order to bring the positive impact to the industries.
List of supporters:
- Best Choice Shoes (H.K.) Enterprise, Hong Kong
- Bill Keith, Malaysia
- Chun Chi Leather Good’s Company Ltd, China
- Guangdong Industry Polytechnic, China
- Guangzhou Knight Shoes Co.,Ltd, China
- Guangzhou Panyu Polytechnic, China
- Guangzhou Vocational College of Technology & Business, China
- Guangzhou Roenari Trading Co.,Ltd, China
- Hong Kong Classical Footwear Co.,Ltd, Hong Kong
- The Federation of Hong Kong Footwear Ltd., Hong Kong
- Yongki Komaladi, Indonesia