Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center
799 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu Ward, District 7,
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC) is located in the heart of Phu My Hung New City, it is the largest, the most modern exhibition and convention center of the South of Vietnam. SECC is totally a column-free brand-new exhibition hall with international standard facilities such as convention center, office tower, and international standard hotels. Only takes 15 minutes from the centre of Ho Chi Minh City and 30 minutes from Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
How to get there?
- Bus services to SECC: bus route numbers 34 and 102. Stop near the front of the Exhibition and Convention Centre.
Main access routes to SECC
- Nguyen Tat Thanh Road – Nguyen Van Linh Parkway
- Khanh Hoi – Nguyen Van Linh Parkway
- Highway One - Nguyen Van Linh Parkway
- SECC is accessible via one of two major bridges: Tan Thuan and Kenh Te.